Blogger Templates

Friday, March 25, 2011

Langkawi


Last weekend,me and my family went to Langkawi..it was an exiting trip..these are some of the exciting activities we did..

fling fox..at first i was scared to ride it but lastly,i did ride it..it was so fun.

lastly,i got down safely..

after riding the flying fox,we tried to ride the boat..at first i didnt even know how to control the boat.but good thing my father teach me how to contol it..
this is when we were in the boat..from left is my maid,the one sitting in front of her is my little sister,aneesa..and the one wearing the hat is me..

these are my siblings..the one wearing the white shirt is my sister,fatehah,the small one is aneesa..next to her is me..and next to me is my brother,afiq..

this is when we went down the stairs to go to the'Jambatan Gantung.so tired..

                                                This is me with my maid,Ratna. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment